News and Announcements
We teamed up with Rudis Wrestling gear company to produce some awesome Lincoln Jr. Hawk Tournament Bundles.
Here is the link to the store: https://squareup.com/store/LincolnJrHawks
It will stay open until November 7th
We are less than two weeks away from the first practice. Pleas see the flyer and registration form under documents on the top left of our home page. We have a few changes to the 2019-2020 season, so please look through the notes below.
1. Cost for first session went up because we are doing club shirts during first session. In turn your second session cost has gone down.
2. We will accept credit cards this year for club dues. There is a 3.00 handling fee for each wrestler per transaction. This covers the credit card fees. Singlet deposit will still be done by check and is $50.00.
3. First session – we will start with two practice groups which will be Green and Silver and this is determined by age and skill level. Once we know numbers, we may make changes to practice sessions.
4. Green group is for kids pre-k to 3rd grade and any first-year wrestlersSilver group is for kids 4th-8th grade.
5. For apparel this year we will have a team site for family members and wrestlers to order gear. We will also offer some select items for wrestlers from Rudis. Info on both stores will come soon.
If you have questions, please let me know.
We look forward to a great season.
Jr. Hawks Board
New Season starts November 4th. Stayed tuned for more details.
Because of LPS being cancelled we cannot have practice tonight. See everyone next Monday!
We are having issues with our email again. If you didn’t receive the weekly email here is a copy:
Second Session starts this Thursday Jan. 3rd. We will keep the same practice groups and times.
Little Green 6:00-6:45
Green Group 6:50-7:50
Silver Group 7:50-8:50
If you paid for first session, you don’t need to fill out another registration form. Just bring a check payable to Lincoln Jr. Hawks. We also need your child’s shirt size. We will be placing an order for team shirts this weekend.
For new people I have attached the registration form. You can fill it out and bring to practice on Thursday. If you are new please come to the following practice:
Prek-3rd Little Green Practice 6:00-6:45
4th-8th Green Group Practice 6:50-7:50
We have our first club pay tournament this Sunday Jan. 6th at Waverly. I have attached the flyer. I will have a sign up sheet at practice on Thursday, if your son or daughter plans to wrestle please sign them up. I will take care of registering the kids and paying the fees. Just have your wrestler there for weighs ins or check ins. If you can’t make it to practice on Thursday please email me and I will get your wrestler added to the list. New members ** for the club to pay for the tournament you must have done at least 8 practices.
Intense practice will be held this week tomorrow night January 2nd. from 6-7:45pm.
Next husker wrestling dual is this Sunday at 2:00pm. We have submitted the roster to the university and all Jr. Hawks get in free.
We are jumping right into the season so if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask.